Our commitment to you, our patients, team, and community is simple - we will do everything in our power to provide you with a safe environment for dental care. As leading healthcare professionals in your community, it is our responsibility to consistently follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)’s Infection Control Guidelines for Dental Practices. We have state-of-the-art infection control policies, procedures and systems in place that demonstrate safe and infection-free oral healthcare that meet or exceed the CDC’s Standard Precautions for Dental Practices.
Additional Safety Protocols To Keep You Safe
Increased Safety Standards:
- All our team members have the Personal Protective Equipment recommended by the CDC.
- We will also ask you to wear a mask and comply with social distancing upon your entry to our facility.
- We have a designated sanitation station for you to use a hand sanitizer once you enter the facility.
- The treatment rooms are fogged by a machine which delivers a fine mist for sanitizing and disinfecting large areas.
- Our team members are checked daily for signs or symptoms of illness, including mandatory temperature checks and oxygen level measurements at the beginning and end of each shift.
- We will screen all patients and team members upon arrival to ensure the safety for all.
- Care team members who show any signs or symptoms of a cold, seasonal flu, or COVID-19 must stay home until they have been cleared by their healthcare provider.
- Upon your arrival, we will ask you to call us at 925-783-1688 and check in from your car to minimize time spent in the office. Once the dentist is ready, you will receive a call or text message to proceed to the screening tent where your child's temperature will be taken and you will be asked a series of COVID-19 symptom screening questions..
- We are limiting seating in all waiting rooms to comply with social distancing standards so we are asking that only one adult accompany the patient. Additional family members are asked to wait in the car or stay at home.
How far we've come from our re-opening in June! Unfortunately Polly is still unable to be at the office.